Where and How do I apply?
Click the APPLY NOW button, fill out our easy online platform, and enter the loan amount you wish to request ($500 – $20,000). Loan offers may vary for several reasons including income, employment, individual circumstances, and other factors. If you receive a loan offer, it MAY NOT match the amount you requested.
What do I Need?
Our standard Criteria:
- You must be 18 years and over
- You must be a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or hold a valid working VISA.
- You need to receive ongoing income for three months consecutively of $500.00 and above (we cannot lend to beneficiaries).
- A mobile phone with access to the internet.
- A valid e-mail address
- A personal bank account (Active for atleast 3 months)- where your pay gets credit on a regular basis.
- You must complete an online application (no application over the phone)
- You need to have a valid ID (Passport or New Zealand Driver’s License)
(Hippo Cash holds the right to change these criteria, and decline application for any valid reason.)
How long will it take?
We cannot confirm how long it will take us to assess your application but rest assured that our team is working there best to provide an outcome on the same day.
But it will only take 7 minutes of your time to enter a few personal details in our online platform. If we need any more details or information regarding your application… Our friendly customer service team will contact you.
What is “Same-Day Processing”?
Here at Hippo Cash we pride ourselves in processing your loan within the same-day to ensure customer satisfaction. “Same-day” refers to the 8 hours allowed in a normal business day…
- Application received Thursday 4:00 pm, and under normal circumstances. Customer should expect to receive a decision the following business day
Where do I sign?
The loan document will be sent to you via personal email… You will be required to electronically sign and return.
Do you contact my employer?
We do not contact your employer unless it is necessary to confirm some details which is crucial to our decision about your loan.
Am I able to get a loan even if I have bad credit rating?
Bad credit can be considered as a factor in assessing loans, but this is not just the only basis for our decision. As a responsible lender, we just want to make sure that we give loans to people who can commit with this responsibility seriously.
Is my personal information safe?
Trust and security is our #1 priority. Our online platform is digitally encrypted, which means no outside people can access your information.
Is Approval Guaranteed?
There is no guarantee that you will be approved but we will try our best to help you.